FULLFILLMENT COORDINATOR | SAN MARCOS
Son of a Sailor is looking for a new addition to our San Marcos team! We are seeking a Fulfillment Coordinator to be responsible for logistics and shipping, customer service, and wholesale order fulfillment.
The right person will be responsible for shipping all of our online and wholesale orders, maintaining inventory of shipping and packaging supplies, and working directly with our Production Manager and our Wholesale Manager. The Fulfillment Coordinator will work from our studio and storefront--a very creative and active environment--in a close-knit team. Must have a sense of humor and the ability to complete tasks even when laughing a lot!
- Managing multiple sales platforms on a daily basis
- Creating shipping labels for orders using USPS, UPS, FedEx, and international carriers. At times this will include intricate international shipping, and often includes a high volume of orders (especially during the holiday season!)
- Quality control of outgoing goods. As the last set of eyes on our handmade products, this person will be the final checkpoint for QC
- Daily drop of outgoing shipments at the post office and other carrier locations.
- Inventory and maintain stock of all shipping materials
- Working directly with our Operations Manager and the Production Manager.
Specific requirements for the position include:
- Experience in shipping and logistics and customer service a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer (Mac) and internet savvy---we use many different ecommerce and shipping platforms and the ability to navigate them easily will be key.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to drive to different shipping locations as a part of the job.
This position begins at 15-20 hours per week, with the intention of growing. Hours will be within a Monday-Friday schedule. Hourly pay is $9-11 per hour, plus benefits, commensurate with experience. This job is for a position working at Son of a Sailor's new facility in San Marcos, Texas.
Interested candidates should send an email to email@example.com that includes the subject line "Fulfillment Coordinator Application" and includes a .pdf of your resume and cover letter. Submissions without this subject line or alternative formats of resume and cover letter will be dismissed.