Son of a Sailor is looking for a new addition to our team! We are seeking a Fulfillment Coordinator to be responsible for logistics and shipping, customer service, and wholesale order fulfillment.
The right candidate must be highly detail oriented, efficient, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary, as well.
The right person will be responsible for shipping all of our online and wholesale orders, maintaining inventory of shipping and packaging supplies, and working directly with our Production Manager and our Operations Manager. The Fulfillment Coordinator will work from our studio and storefront--a very creative and active environment--in a close-knit team. Must have a sense of humor and the ability to complete tasks even when laughing a lot!
· Managing multiple sales platforms on a daily basis
· Creating shipping labels for orders using USPS, UPS, FedEx, and international carriers. At times this will include intricate international shipping, and often includes a high volume of orders (especially during the holiday season!)
· Quality control of outgoing goods. As the last set of eyes on our handmade products, this person will be the final checkpoint for QC
· Daily drop of outgoing shipments at the post office and other carrier locations.
· Inventory and maintain stock of all shipping materials
· Working directly with our Operations Manager and the Production Manager.
Specific requirements for the position include:
· Experience in shipping and logistics and customer service a plus
· Strong communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Computer (Mac) and internet savvy---we use many different ecommerce and shipping platforms and the ability to navigate them easily will be key.
· Must have reliable transportation and the ability to drive to different shipping locations as a part of the job.
This position begins at 10-15 hours per week, with the intention of growing. Hours will be on a Monday-Friday schedule. Hourly pay is $9-11 per hour commensurate with experience.
If interested, please fill out the application below and we will follow up with you shortly!